Information document according to and due to art. 13, D.Lgs. 30 june 2003 n. 196
In conformity with D.Lgs. 30 june 2003 n. 196 (Privacy Consolidated Law) and following changes, we gives you the required information about the use of your personal and sensitive data, that we own.
Objectives of allowed data handling when required (art. 23 D.Lgs. 196/03)
Personal and sensitive data, voluntary provided, will be treated for the following purposes:
- Possible logging in this web site, and possible sending of required information;
- Possible insertion in this web site of your nominative and possible insertion of your provided pictures;
- Administrative requirements linked to the management of the customers’ relationship (example: acquisition of preliminary data due to the subscription to a contract, execution of operation based on obligations under closed contracts with customers, etc.);
- Accounting requirements (bills issues, payment submission) and possible date transfer abroad, also in no E.U. countries and within legal limits;
- Supplying of goods and services, and enforcement of deriving credit positions;
- Information activity due to the formalization of information requests about products, services, to the submission of quotations and offers;
- Signing up to the mailing list, information – commercial activity, until your objection.
MODALITIES OF DATA HANDLING – LOCATION
Data will be automatically and/or manually handled, with modalities and tools aimed to guarantee maximum security and privacy, by persons in charge in line with artt. 31 and segg. D.Lgs 196/03. Data will be stored for a period no longer than the time required to the purposes of the recollection and handling of data.
PROCESS OF COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
Your data, objects of handling, won’t be spread unless in explicit limits according with the following law about acquired agreement, but can be communicated to business linked to Lanari Associates srl, in and out European Union, in accordance and within legal limits of art. 42 of D.Lgs. n. 196/2003. Personal data can be forwarded abroad in extra U.E. countries in accordance and within legal limits of artt. 43 and 44 lett. b) of D.Lgs. n. 196/2003, in order to comply with contracts or linked purposes. Data can be communicated to third parts belonging to these categories:
- Subjects who supply services for the management of the information system used by Lanari Associates srl. and the telecommunication network (e-mail included);
- Service companies for the acquisition, registration and handling of data coming from documents, media provided and given by customers and containing working about payments, investment bonds, cheques and more;
- Subjects who carry out customer service activities (es. Call center, help desk, etc.);
- Studies or societies of assistance or expert advice;
- Subjects who control, review and certify the activities of Lanari Associates srl, also in the interests of the customers;
- Competent authorities about accomplishment of legal obligations and/or regulations of public entities, on demand.
Subjects belonging to these categories play the role of Manager of data processing, or they work autonomously as distinct Owner of processing. The list of possible managers is always updating and available at the head office of Lanari Associates srl. Further communication or diffusion will take place only with your explicit approval.
NATURE OF PROVISION
The data provision is not compulsory, but in lack of it, Lanari Associates srl can’t complete your registration to this web site and in case supply services, required for the fulfillment of contractual, accounting and tax obligations. The owner declares that a possible lack of communication, or an incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, has as consequences:
- Impossibility to complete your registration to this web site, impossibility for the owner to guarantee the coherency of the data handling according to the contractual agreements for which has been done;
- The possible incompatibility of the data processing results with the obligations imposed by the fiscal, administrative or labor which it is addressed.
You can assert your rights as expressed in art. 7, 8, 9 e 10 of D.Lgs. 30th June 2003 n.196, by contacting the owner of the data, our Company, in the person of its legal representative who may be consulted for the exercise of rights ex art. 7 of D.lgs. 196/03 by contacting our headquarter on telephone number +39 02 43986477 or by sending an email to email@example.com
ART. 7. ACCESS RIGHT TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
- The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain information:
- a) of personal data origin;
- b) of treatment purposes and methods;
- c) of the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic tools;
- d) of the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the Country, managers or agents.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the personal data processing, pertinent for collection purposes;
- b) to the personal data processing for sending advertising purposes materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The session cookies used are intended to expedite the internet traffic analysis and facilitate user access to services offered by the site, with their use we are not transmitted it acquired personal data and systems are used to track users .
DATA IS HANDLED BY:
Lanari Associates srl, nella persona del legale rappresentante pro tempore Antonella Lanari
viale Pasubio 6/A | 20154 MILANO
Milano, 2 giugno 2015
Lanari Associates srl
The Lanari Associates srl owner – uses some “technical cookie” – created and used by the website – as well as “third party cookies” – generated on our site by third parties. Cookies assist us in understanding what approach to take on our site, in order to make your navigation more efficient. Cookies are capable of storing only text content, always anonymous and usually encrypted. The data controller will not store any personal information ever in a cookie.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files generated by the websites you visit, that maintain session data that could be used later on the site. The data allows the site to maintain your information across pages and also to analyze the way you interact with the site.
Cookies are safe – can only maintain the information that is entered by browser on access in the browser itself or that is included in the page request. They can not turn into codes and can not be used to access your computer. If a website encrypts the information in the cookie, only the website can read the information.
There are two different functions of cookies: Session and Persistent. They are used for different reasons and contain different information.
The Session Cookies contain information that is used in your current browser session. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Nothing is stored on your computer over the use of the site period.
The Persistent Cookies are used to maintain information that is used in the period between access and the other website. This data allows sites to recognize that you are an already known customers or visitors and adapts accordingly. The “persistent” cookies have a life that is secured by the website and that may vary from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies are used by the site to save your session, as you move through the site, keeping track of the details of your browsing and if you have entered the system with a defined procedure. They are used to display important elements in your navigation.
The analytical cookies, of our partner Google allow us to track customer interaction with the site. This allows us to have a valuable tool to improve the site, the products and services we offer. Other cookies, such as Facebook or Twitter, allow the site to interact with the user so that it can share news, comment or follow the page linked to the social site.
CLOSED AND DELETED COOKIES
All web browsers allow you to limit the cookies activity or disable cookies through your browser options. The actions to be taken are different for each browser. You can find instructions in your browser help menu. Through your browser you can even view the cookies that are on your computer, delete some or eliminate them all.
Cookies are just text files, so you can simply open it and read its contents. The data contained in them is often encrypted, or has a numeric key corresponding to a web session, so they often do not make sense if not for the website who wrote it.
If you turn off cookies, the site lanariassociates.com may not be able to operate some functions for the voyage. Disabling cookies is also inactivated monitoring your progress on the site, but will not be locked code analysis from the recognition of your visit.
WHAT DOES COOKIES CREATE IN THE SITE?
The session cookies that lanariassociates.com record includes data used by web servers with which the server is processing your session and your authentication state (against our database). Persistent cookies that are created by the web site are used by our technology partner Google. They recognize the traffic to the site relative to returning customers rather than new customers. The information is recorded and could be used for advertising campaigns related to your interests. Delete these cookies will not have any effect on your interaction or sit lanariassociates.com functionality.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED IN THIS SITE
This site uses technical cookies, for which there is an obligation to seek the consent, but it exposes through a top banner on the site, their use; these cookies are used only for the proper operation and improved end-user experience and Cookies Third Party to share or put a Like the page and / or elements of the Site or aggregate data anonymously for statistics navigation.
SERVICES USED IN THIS SITE (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY)
|Nomi||Descrizione||Dati Raccolti||Luogo del trattamento
e Policy Link
|Contact form||User, by filling out the form with contact data, consent to their use in response to requests for information, quote, or any other indicated by the form.||Email and name||Dati non conservati|
|Gravatar||Gravatar is a service that allows a user to comment or sign up to a site using its credentials associated with an avatar (or profile picture) created on the existing platform Gravatar.||Email and name|| USA
|+1 button and Google + social widget (Google Inc.)||+1 button and Google + social widget are interaction services with the social network Google+, provided by Google Inc||Cookies and usage data||USA
|Like button and Facebook social widget (Facebook, Inc.)||Like button and Facebook social widget are interaction service with the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook Inc.||Cookies and usage data||USA
|Tweet button and Twitter social widget (Twitter, Inc.)||Tweet button and Twitter social widget are interaction service with the social network Twitter, provided by Twitter Inc.||Cookies and usage data|| USA
|Facebook comments (Facebook Inc.)||Facebook Comments is a service provided by Facebook, Inc. that allows users to leave its comments and share them on Facebook.||Cookies and usage data||USA
|Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Information collected for track and evaluate the use of this application, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google.Google may use this personal information to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network||Cookies and usage data||USA
|Youtube is a video content viewing service run by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such content within its pages.||Cookies and usage data||USA
|Vimeo is a displaying content video service managed by Vimeo, LLC that allows this application to integrate such content within its pages||Cookies and usage data||USA
|Google Fonts is a displaying font styles service provided by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such content within its pages||Cookies and usage data||USA
|Google Maps is a displaying maps service powered by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate those contained within its pages.||Cookies and usage data||USA
COOKIES INSTALLED FROM THE SITE omritalia.it
|Cookie name||Cookie type||Description|
|_ga||Technical cookie||Google Analytics with anonymous data collection|
|_gat||Technical cookie||Google Analytics with anonymous data collection|
If you want to change the permissions on the cookie from this site you can be accessed at any time to the settings by clicking here: cookie settings
DISABLE THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
It is also available via this link :: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.
ENABLING / DISABLING COOKIES VIA BROWSER
There are several ways to manage cookies and other tracking technologies. By changing your browser settings, you can accept or reject cookies or choose to receive a warning before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Please note that disabling cookies altogether in the browser may not be able to use all our interactive features.
If you use multiple computers in different locations, be sure that each browser is set to suit your preferences.
You can delete all cookies installed in the cookie folder of your browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. Click one of the links below for specific instructions.
If not using any of the browsers listed above, select “cookies” in the specific section of the guide to find out where your cookie folder.
ELIMINATION OF FLASH COOKIE
Click the link below to change your Flash cookie settings.